Two Passenger Coaches Caught on Fire on a Train from Sofia to Burgas in Konyovo
Two coaches on a fast passenger train caught on fire at Konyovo station between Nova Zagora and Yambol.
The report of the incident was filed around 20.02. Two fire-fighting teams arrived on the scene and began extinguish the fire. Other teams of the fire brigade, police, ambulances and BDZ staff are traveling to the scene.
Passengers have been evacuated, there are no injured people. It is still unclear how many passengers have traveled on the train.
Minutes after 9pm the fire is still not extinguished.
- » Explosion at a Dobrich Gas Station Killed a Woman, Another is in a Hospital
- » Five People Rushed to Hospital after Turbulence at a Flight to Germany
- » Fire Delays the Sofia-Varna Express Train
- » At Least 30 People Were Injured in a Severe Accident between a Train and a Truck in Japan
- » Powerful Explosion Affected Three Buildings in Antwerp, There Are Injured
- » The Bodies of 25 Killed in a California Cruise Ship Fire Were Discovered