Two Passenger Coaches Caught on Fire on a Train from Sofia to Burgas in Konyovo
Two coaches on a fast passenger train caught on fire at Konyovo station between Nova Zagora and Yambol.
The report of the incident was filed around 20.02. Two fire-fighting teams arrived on the scene and began extinguish the fire. Other teams of the fire brigade, police, ambulances and BDZ staff are traveling to the scene.
Passengers have been evacuated, there are no injured people. It is still unclear how many passengers have traveled on the train.
Minutes after 9pm the fire is still not extinguished.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Actor Alec Baldwin Fired a Props Pistol During Filming and Killed Camerawoman Halina Hutchins
- » Anti-Vaxers Attacked Bulgarian Education Minister Denkov
- » Earthquake on the Island of Bali has Claimed Lives
- » British MP Stabbed in a Church
- » A Dane Killed Five People with a Bow in Norway
- » Tsunami and Property Damage after 6.4 Earthquake in Crete, Greece