Plovdiv Painter was Stabbed with a Knife
Plovdiv artist Atanas Hranov was stabbed with a knife tonight in a bar in the City Center.
The signal was filed around 3:00 in the Fourth District Administration, police reported.
On-site policeman arrived to find that in a quarrel between them, a 30-year-old man made a knife wound on the artist's hand. The victim has been given medical assistance.
The younger man is detained for up to 24 hours. Pre-trial proceedings were initiated in the case, the District Prosecutor's Office was notified.
- » Four Injured in French Knife Rampage, Afghan Asylum-seeker Arrested
- » Bulgarian Citizen Beat his Neighbors in Belgium Because they were a Gay Couple
- » Dutch Anti-migrant Politician Takes Own Life after Revealing she was Raped by ‘Muslim Gang’
- » More than 900 Liters of illegal Alcohol was Seized by Customs Officials
- » Police are Investigating a Murder in Lyaskovets, One Person Detained
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Over the past 6 Months, we have Caught over 10 Million Contraband Cigarettes