Plovdiv Painter was Stabbed with a Knife
Plovdiv artist Atanas Hranov was stabbed with a knife tonight in a bar in the City Center.
The signal was filed around 3:00 in the Fourth District Administration, police reported.
On-site policeman arrived to find that in a quarrel between them, a 30-year-old man made a knife wound on the artist's hand. The victim has been given medical assistance.
The younger man is detained for up to 24 hours. Pre-trial proceedings were initiated in the case, the District Prosecutor's Office was notified.
- » Cologne Hostage Taker ‘Under Control,’ One Woman Slightly Injured
- » Journalist Viktoria Marinova's Murder Suspect Partially Admits Guilt
- » AFP: Germany to Extradite Suspect in Bulgarian Journalist Killing 'Soon'
- » Africa's Youngest Billionaire Kidnapped in Tanzania
- » Seven People were Detained in Attempt to Sell Unique Gold Artifacts Found in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Sentenced to 40 Months in Prison in the Czech Republic after Threats to Pakistan About Terrorist Attacks