Plovdiv Painter was Stabbed with a Knife
Plovdiv artist Atanas Hranov was stabbed with a knife tonight in a bar in the City Center.
The signal was filed around 3:00 in the Fourth District Administration, police reported.
On-site policeman arrived to find that in a quarrel between them, a 30-year-old man made a knife wound on the artist's hand. The victim has been given medical assistance.
The younger man is detained for up to 24 hours. Pre-trial proceedings were initiated in the case, the District Prosecutor's Office was notified.
- » Six Senior Public Officials Investigated over Conflict of Interest
- » Former Interpol Chief Sentenced to more than 13 Years in Prison for Corruption
- » Nearly 100 Dangerous Prisoners Escaped from a Prison in Paraguay
- » Bulgarian Man Brutally Murdered in London
- » A Bulgarian was Seriously Injured in an Attack in Malta
- » A Child Opened Shooting at a School in Mexico