Plovdiv Painter was Stabbed with a Knife
Plovdiv artist Atanas Hranov was stabbed with a knife tonight in a bar in the City Center.
The signal was filed around 3:00 in the Fourth District Administration, police reported.
On-site policeman arrived to find that in a quarrel between them, a 30-year-old man made a knife wound on the artist's hand. The victim has been given medical assistance.
The younger man is detained for up to 24 hours. Pre-trial proceedings were initiated in the case, the District Prosecutor's Office was notified.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Two Women from Berkovtsa in Court for Arranging the Marraige of Under-Aged Teens
- » Bulgarian Citizen Was Detained for Migrant Smuggling in Slovenia
- » Six People Are Accused of Tax Crimes in the Trade of Imported Drugs
- » Cat Smuggled Heroin into Prison in Sri Lanka And When Detained - Escapes
- » Alleged Gang Sexual Assault in a 5-Star Hotel in Egypt
- » 9 People Involved in a Criminal Group for Illegal Extraction and Sale of Wood Have Been Detained