Plovdiv Painter was Stabbed with a Knife
Plovdiv artist Atanas Hranov was stabbed with a knife tonight in a bar in the City Center.
The signal was filed around 3:00 in the Fourth District Administration, police reported.
On-site policeman arrived to find that in a quarrel between them, a 30-year-old man made a knife wound on the artist's hand. The victim has been given medical assistance.
The younger man is detained for up to 24 hours. Pre-trial proceedings were initiated in the case, the District Prosecutor's Office was notified.
- » The Police Found the Body of a Woman Killed with a Knife in Stara Zagora
- » Former Greek Military Official Shot his Bulgarian Girlfriend and Killed Himself
- » Illegal Logging in Bulgaria is Estimated at BGN 150 Million Per Year
- » Bulgarian Police Shuts Down 2 illegal Cannabis Production Greenhouses
- » Mayor of Cherven Bryag was Detained for 24 Hours
- » Former Counter-intelligence Expert is Convinced the Terrorist from New Zealand had Contacts with Bulgarians