Amazon's Market Value Collapsed by more than $ 53 Billion over Rumours
The market capitalization of the online giant Amazon dropped by more than $ 53 billion or 7.4 percent during Wall Street trading on Wednesday after reports that US President Donald Trump has talked about changes in the company's tax regime, because according to him the company is threatening family businesses, the BBC said.
The information was distributed earlier today by the electronic edition Axios. Amazon representatives were not available to comment. Shares of the company are cheaper by nearly 5%.
"The Capitol wants the blood of Facebook, but President Trump is not interested, instead, the technology giant Trump wants to pursue is Amazon," the site said, citing five sources. "He's obsessed with Amazon," says one of the sources. There are no real changes to US policy towards Amazon, but the Trump administration is always looking for different options, a White House official said.
- » The Owner of One of the Biggest TV Networks in Bulgaria is Looking for a Buyer or Investor
- » Armenia to Produce Fruits for Export to Bulgaria
- » Alitalia Canceled 95 Flights Due to Strike
- » 114.88 Thousand Tons of Poultry Meat Was Produced in Bulgaria in 2018
- » Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister For Public Order and Security, Defense Minister Calls Round Table on Roma Integration
- » Predictions of a Decline in Tourists in Bulgarian Summer Resort Albena