Amazon's Market Value Collapsed by more than $ 53 Billion over Rumours
The market capitalization of the online giant Amazon dropped by more than $ 53 billion or 7.4 percent during Wall Street trading on Wednesday after reports that US President Donald Trump has talked about changes in the company's tax regime, because according to him the company is threatening family businesses, the BBC said.
The information was distributed earlier today by the electronic edition Axios. Amazon representatives were not available to comment. Shares of the company are cheaper by nearly 5%.
"The Capitol wants the blood of Facebook, but President Trump is not interested, instead, the technology giant Trump wants to pursue is Amazon," the site said, citing five sources. "He's obsessed with Amazon," says one of the sources. There are no real changes to US policy towards Amazon, but the Trump administration is always looking for different options, a White House official said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ex-Finance Minister: If Bulgaria enters the Eurozone Tomorrow, People's Assets will Increase by 30%
- » Moody's confirmed the Credit Rating of Bulgaria and Predicts Postponement of the Euro
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February