Dozens Evacuated from a Burning High-rise Building in St. Petersburg
68 people were evacuated from a burning multi-storey building in St. Petersburg, because of a fire, TASS reported, citing the city's management of the Emergency Ministry.
"At 16:18 there was a fire report on the 18th floor of a 23-storey building. The Switchboard was burning. It was very smoky, 68 people were evacuated, "the Russian Ministry of Emergencies said.
To evacuate people, firefighters used stairs. 14 units of equipment were activated.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 42 Migrants caught in Nova Zagora
- » Bulgaria: Three Dead after a Car Accident in Stara Zagora region
- » Bulgaria: Two Workers Died during Excavation work in Pernik
- » A Bulgarian Woman is among the Seven Victims of the Landslide in Italy
- » Another Day Another Group of Migrants Detained in Bulgaria: 10 caught near Iganovo
- » Another Chase with Illegal Migrants in Bulgaria: This time a Bus Crashed near Chirpan