Grain Producers Met with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov
Grain producers met with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov. They disagree with the changes to the law on fuels that affect them.
The meeting lasted more than two hours. he results are still unclear. The two interested parties did not agree.
Farmers are preparing a national protest on April 3. The reason for their dissatisfaction is the draft bill on administrative regulation of economic activities. Its aim is to fight the gray economy and the smuggling of fuels.
The National Association of Grain Producers issued a declaration and asked MPs to exclude farmers from the scope of the law.
If until April 3 they will not be heard - they will protest - they will be loading their tractors at the mass petrol stations, which will lead to traffic jams on all roads in the country.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor