Grain Producers Met with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov
Grain producers met with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov. They disagree with the changes to the law on fuels that affect them.
The meeting lasted more than two hours. he results are still unclear. The two interested parties did not agree.
Farmers are preparing a national protest on April 3. The reason for their dissatisfaction is the draft bill on administrative regulation of economic activities. Its aim is to fight the gray economy and the smuggling of fuels.
The National Association of Grain Producers issued a declaration and asked MPs to exclude farmers from the scope of the law.
If until April 3 they will not be heard - they will protest - they will be loading their tractors at the mass petrol stations, which will lead to traffic jams on all roads in the country.
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million
- » Prime Minister Borissov Will Attend the Opening of the Gold Mine "Ada Tepe"
- » Rumen Radev Wants the Bulgarian State to Research the Investors and Their Plans For the Implementation of Belene NPP
- » Bulgarian Police: The Bomb Threat Emails were Sent from Switzerland and Seychelles
- » Electric Scooters Can Now be Rented From 200 Points in Sofia
- » Between 100 and 270 BGN More Was Paid For Heating and Hot Water by the Citizens of Sofia