Grain Producers Met with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov
Grain producers met with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov. They disagree with the changes to the law on fuels that affect them.
The meeting lasted more than two hours. he results are still unclear. The two interested parties did not agree.
Farmers are preparing a national protest on April 3. The reason for their dissatisfaction is the draft bill on administrative regulation of economic activities. Its aim is to fight the gray economy and the smuggling of fuels.
The National Association of Grain Producers issued a declaration and asked MPs to exclude farmers from the scope of the law.
If until April 3 they will not be heard - they will protest - they will be loading their tractors at the mass petrol stations, which will lead to traffic jams on all roads in the country.
- » May 24 - Day of Bulgarian Culture and Enlightenment
- » Procession and Celebrations for May 24 in Sofia, the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Australian Prison Activist Ends Hunger Strike in Bulgarian Jail
- » Bulgaria Opens a New Section of Struma Motorway after Blagoevgrad
- » Construction of "Europe" Motorway in Bulgaria has Began
- » Bulgarian Government Approves over BGN 21 Million for Children from Vulnerable Groups and for Training of Specialties