GDBOP Warns of a Spam Attack in the Country
The Bulgarian general directorate “Fight with organized crime” (GDBOP) warns of a spam attack and urges users not to provide personal and other data requested by a financial institution via e-mail, the press center of the Ministry of Interior announced.
On March 20 the country is active spam attack in which, as a general principle were sent hundreds of thousands of e-mails to users of Bulgarian mail providers.
The reports listed a link that invites recipients to bring of authorization data from e-banking account / user names and passwords / or financial payment instruments / data from debit and credit cards /.
- » Police Took Down a Drug Trafficking Network in Europe, 11 Arrested
- » Pirates Abducted 19 Members of a Greek Tanker
- » Polish Customs Officers Seized Cocaine for Half a Billion Euro in Poland
- » Computer Scammers Have Stolen Tens of Millions from over 47 Companies Worldwide
- » Six Romanians Were Accused of Raping their Own Children
- » Europol Has Shut Down over 30,000 Web Pages for Intellectual Property Infringement