GDBOP Warns of a Spam Attack in the Country
The Bulgarian general directorate “Fight with organized crime” (GDBOP) warns of a spam attack and urges users not to provide personal and other data requested by a financial institution via e-mail, the press center of the Ministry of Interior announced.
On March 20 the country is active spam attack in which, as a general principle were sent hundreds of thousands of e-mails to users of Bulgarian mail providers.
The reports listed a link that invites recipients to bring of authorization data from e-banking account / user names and passwords / or financial payment instruments / data from debit and credit cards /.
- » BBC Investigation: Bulgarian Runs a Network for Fighting and Trading Dogs
- » More than 10 People were Detained in Operation by of GDBOP and National Security in Blagoevgrad
- » Masked and Armed Man Robbed a Bank Branch in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Authorities Shut Down 15 Websites Selling Fake Goods
- » Arrested Head of Work Capability Assessment Commission Remains in Custody
- » Third Skripal Suspect Linked to Poisoning in Bulgaria in 2015