GDBOP Warns of a Spam Attack in the Country
The Bulgarian general directorate “Fight with organized crime” (GDBOP) warns of a spam attack and urges users not to provide personal and other data requested by a financial institution via e-mail, the press center of the Ministry of Interior announced.
On March 20 the country is active spam attack in which, as a general principle were sent hundreds of thousands of e-mails to users of Bulgarian mail providers.
The reports listed a link that invites recipients to bring of authorization data from e-banking account / user names and passwords / or financial payment instruments / data from debit and credit cards /.
- » Vandals Cut 29 Newly Planted Trees on Sofia's Ring Road
- » Bulgaria Uncovers Skimming Equipment, Fake Documents Workshop
- » Ministry of Interior Busted a Drug Lab near Varna
- » 18-year-old Girl Beaten by her Boyfriend in Sofia
- » Suicide Bomber Kills more than 100 at Pakistan Election Rally
- » Thieves in Chicago Stole a Sculpture of a Bulgarian Artist