GDBOP Warns of a Spam Attack in the Country
The Bulgarian general directorate “Fight with organized crime” (GDBOP) warns of a spam attack and urges users not to provide personal and other data requested by a financial institution via e-mail, the press center of the Ministry of Interior announced.
On March 20 the country is active spam attack in which, as a general principle were sent hundreds of thousands of e-mails to users of Bulgarian mail providers.
The reports listed a link that invites recipients to bring of authorization data from e-banking account / user names and passwords / or financial payment instruments / data from debit and credit cards /.
- » Life Imprisonment for Four Bulgarians and an Afghan in Hungary
- » Police Officers Discovered Modern Marihuana Greenhouse in Sofia
- » Thieves from Northwestern Bulgaria Stole over 170kg of Jelly Candies and Lollipops
- » Bulgarian Cable TV Owners Evade Taxes on Large Scale
- » 140 of the Upper Echelons - Ministers, Deputies, Mayors, Investigated for Corruption
- » Robbers Have Beaten an Old Man in his Home in order to Steal 130 Leva from him