GDBOP Warns of a Spam Attack in the Country
The Bulgarian general directorate “Fight with organized crime” (GDBOP) warns of a spam attack and urges users not to provide personal and other data requested by a financial institution via e-mail, the press center of the Ministry of Interior announced.
On March 20 the country is active spam attack in which, as a general principle were sent hundreds of thousands of e-mails to users of Bulgarian mail providers.
The reports listed a link that invites recipients to bring of authorization data from e-banking account / user names and passwords / or financial payment instruments / data from debit and credit cards /.
- » Bulgarian Tricked into Signing Marriage Certificate to Help illegal Immigrant get into Ireland
- » Chicago Hospital Shooting Leaves Multiple Victims
- » The Bulgarian Court Released Released the Person who Made Graffiti Against Le Pen on the Monument of the Soviet Army
- » Russian Hacker Arrested in Bulgaria for Ad Fraud of over $7 Million
- » President of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance is Arrested
- » 35,000 Children got Caught in Criminal Trafficking Networks in Bulgaria last 18 Years