MEPs are Proposing the Creation of a New Body to Monitor Food Quality in the EU
''A new pan-European body to monitor the food quality standards across the European Union would cost around 300,000 euros.'' This was said in the "Day begins" on BNT by the MEP Andrey Novakov.
According to him, companies abuse the fact that each Member State has its own control bodies, so that the differences in the content of products can not be caught in time. The new body will probably not have criminal but informative functions, the MEP also said.
- » More than half of the Doctors in Bulgaria are over 55 Years Old
- » Study: EU Test Undervalued Toxicity of Cigarettes
- » Outbreak of African Plague in Feral Pigs near the Border of Bulgaria
- » Used in Detergents and Toothpastes Substance Causes Cancer
- » World No Tobacco Day
- » The Head of the NHIF has Resigned