MEPs are Proposing the Creation of a New Body to Monitor Food Quality in the EU
''A new pan-European body to monitor the food quality standards across the European Union would cost around 300,000 euros.'' This was said in the "Day begins" on BNT by the MEP Andrey Novakov.
According to him, companies abuse the fact that each Member State has its own control bodies, so that the differences in the content of products can not be caught in time. The new body will probably not have criminal but informative functions, the MEP also said.
- » Availability of Organic Products on the Rise in Bulgaria
- » UAE Ministry Bans Chicken Imports from Bulgaria
- » Researchers Identify Erectile Dysfunction Gene
- » Epidemiologist: Flu Vaccine Underestimated in Bulgaria
- » China Bans Imports of Bulgarian Pigs due to African Swine Fever
- » The MaXIMA Project - Investment in Innovation and Bulgarian Research Potential