MEPs are Proposing the Creation of a New Body to Monitor Food Quality in the EU
''A new pan-European body to monitor the food quality standards across the European Union would cost around 300,000 euros.'' This was said in the "Day begins" on BNT by the MEP Andrey Novakov.
According to him, companies abuse the fact that each Member State has its own control bodies, so that the differences in the content of products can not be caught in time. The new body will probably not have criminal but informative functions, the MEP also said.
- » Flu Epidemic in Place for 12 Districts in Bulgaria
- » From Tomorrow Flu Epidemic is Announced for Sofia Region
- » Bulgaria Still has not Reached the Peak of the Influenza Season
- » Flu Epidemic Declared in Smolyan District
- » Bulgaria to use Croatia’s Experience in Field of Organ Donation and Transplantation
- » Flu Epidemic Declared in Pazardzhik