Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, with Maximum Temperatures Between 13°C and 18°C
It will be mostly sunny today. In the morning some places in the Upper Thracian Plain will be foggy, while the afternoon will bring broken high clouds over the western areas. There will be light northeast wind with maximum temperatures between 13°C and 18°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told FOCUS News Agency.
The Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny with a light wind from north-northeast and maximum temperatures of 10°C-12°C.
The mountains will be mostly sunny, with light to moderate north-northwest wind becoming southwest in the lower mountain parts in the afternoon. Maximum temperature at 1,200 m about 7°C, at 2,000 m - about 0°C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Clouds and Fog in the East, Sun in the West of the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny but Chilly with Max Temp Between 10°-15°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temp Between 9°-14°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Some Rain and Sun Afterwards can be Expected with Max Temp 11°-16°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Scattered Clouds and Max Temp Between 18°-23°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temp Between 17°-22°C