Violent Bulgarian Citizen During a Flight, Restrained by Flight Attendants
Blue Air airline announced that the crew of an airliner traveling on the Birmingham-Bucharest route last night was forced to take action against a passenger who had inadequate behavior, the Ziarre information site reported.
The traveler, a 27-year-old Bulgarian, got out of his place during the flight and headed for the cockpit, trying to come in with force and then asked the stewardess about the access code. When he did not get the answer, the man got angry and started to behave aggressively, as a result of which the crew was forced to immobilize him until the end of the flight, where he was handed over to the authorities.
The company said the incident did not create panic on board the plane and it landed at the Henry Coanda International Airport in Bucharest.
- » Six Dead, Dozens Hurt in Italy Nightclub Incident
- » Bus with Children Crashes near Sofia
- » Worker from Haskovo was Admitted to a Hospital with 70% Burns
- » Five Missing after Two US Military Planes Crash off Japan
- » Woman Died after Falling from a High Floor of a Hotel in Rousse
- » Car Crash with 21 Vehicles due to Icy Road in Sofia