Violent Bulgarian Citizen During a Flight, Restrained by Flight Attendants
Blue Air airline announced that the crew of an airliner traveling on the Birmingham-Bucharest route last night was forced to take action against a passenger who had inadequate behavior, the Ziarre information site reported.
The traveler, a 27-year-old Bulgarian, got out of his place during the flight and headed for the cockpit, trying to come in with force and then asked the stewardess about the access code. When he did not get the answer, the man got angry and started to behave aggressively, as a result of which the crew was forced to immobilize him until the end of the flight, where he was handed over to the authorities.
The company said the incident did not create panic on board the plane and it landed at the Henry Coanda International Airport in Bucharest.
- » Italy Flash Flood Kills at Least 11 Hikers in Tourist Spot as Rescuers Search Gorge for Survivors
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Services Teams have Found Two Missing Women
- » The Body of One of Two Kids who Disappeared into the Sea near Varna was Recovered
- » 22 Children Dead in Nile Boat Accident
- » Bus Crash in Ecuador Kills 24 People, Injures 19
- » Huge Motorway Bridge Collapses in Italy 'Killing at Least 10' (Video)