Bus Crash in Austria, Injuring 24 People
BERLIN NYT — Austrian police say 24 people have been injured when a bus carrying South Korean tourists crashed near the Alpine city of Salzburg.
Police in upper Austria say the Croatian driver and a South Korean tourist were seriously injured in Wednesday's crash, while 22 others suffered minor injuries.
Police said the crash happened in Gosau, 30 kilometers (19 miles) southeast of Salzburg. According to preliminary information, the bus, which was heading to the scenic village of Hallstatt, slid off the road in snowy conditions and hit a perimeter wall.
The injured were taken to hospitals in Voecklabruck, Salzburg, Bad Ischl and Gmunden.
Police say 35 South Korean tourists were on board.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Series of Strong Earthquakes in Greece, Panic in North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Buses Blocked for Hours on the Serbian-Hungarian Border
- » The 150 Bulgarians who were Blocked at Frankfurt Airport have returned Home
- » More than 150 Bulgarians are Stranded at Frankfurt airport
- » Dangerous Trend in Bulgaria: 100 victims from Road Accidents - more than in 2020
- » The Story of a 36-day Piece of News through the Eyes of Reporters - the Saga "Vera Su"