Two Planes Collided at an Airport in Israel
A German plane has collided this morning with an Israeli machine on the runway at Ben Gurion Airport. The incident has caused material damage, but no injuries, the Israeli authorities said, quoted by Associated Press.
A spokesman for the Israeli airport administration said early this morning that Germany's airline flight, which was due to fly to Berlin, had struck the tail of an Israeli air carrier El Al, having Rome as destination.
In his words, "heavy material damage was caused, mainly on the German plane," but there was "no danger" to the passengers and they were taken on alternative flights.
The incident, which is rare, is being investigated, said Océ Leffler.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia
- » A Lightning Strike Killed a Child Near Botevgrad
- » Two Children Drowned After Jumping From the Bridge in the Sea Garden of Burgas