Drunk Man Killed his Father with a Wooden Rod in Southern Bulgaria
A man who killed his father was detained this morning in September, police said in Pazardzhik.
The reason is an old dispute between the 52-year-old man and his elderly parents. The man systematically abused alcohol and displayed aggressive behavior toward them, the press center said.
Earlier this morning a scandal broke out in their home, and as a result of the alcohol used, the son hit his 77-year-old father on his head with a stick.
The elderly man died at the spot.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case
- » Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Geshev: Senior Officials Have Been Arrested in Anti-Drug Operations
- » Unregulated Contacts of President Radev’s Secretary with Businessman Plamen Bobokov