Drunk Man Killed his Father with a Wooden Rod in Southern Bulgaria
A man who killed his father was detained this morning in September, police said in Pazardzhik.
The reason is an old dispute between the 52-year-old man and his elderly parents. The man systematically abused alcohol and displayed aggressive behavior toward them, the press center said.
Earlier this morning a scandal broke out in their home, and as a result of the alcohol used, the son hit his 77-year-old father on his head with a stick.
The elderly man died at the spot.
- » Six Killed in a Gunfire in Germany
- » Six Senior Public Officials Investigated over Conflict of Interest
- » Former Interpol Chief Sentenced to more than 13 Years in Prison for Corruption
- » Nearly 100 Dangerous Prisoners Escaped from a Prison in Paraguay
- » Bulgarian Man Brutally Murdered in London
- » A Bulgarian was Seriously Injured in an Attack in Malta