Drunk Man Killed his Father with a Wooden Rod in Southern Bulgaria
A man who killed his father was detained this morning in September, police said in Pazardzhik.
The reason is an old dispute between the 52-year-old man and his elderly parents. The man systematically abused alcohol and displayed aggressive behavior toward them, the press center said.
Earlier this morning a scandal broke out in their home, and as a result of the alcohol used, the son hit his 77-year-old father on his head with a stick.
The elderly man died at the spot.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Police Investigation Into Deaths of a Brother and Sister Near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Scottish Man Killed in the Capital's Dragalevtsi District