Farmers in Bulgaria are Preparing a National Protest on April 3
Farmers are preparing a national protest on April 3. The reason for their dissatisfaction is the draft bill on administrative regulation of economic activities. Its aim is to fight the gray economy and the smuggling of fuels.
The National Association of Grain Producers issued a declaration and asked MPs to exclude farmers from the scope of the law.
If until April 3 they will not be heard - they will protest - they will be loading their tractors at the mass petrol stations, which will lead to traffic jams on all roads in the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend