STOYANOV PRESENTED HIS ELECTION CAMPAIGN STAFF
Politics | September 11, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Petur Stoyanov announced his pre-election campaign staff. The chairman of the pre-election headquarters is Ivan Stanchov. The Deputy Chairmen are Nadezhda Mihailova, Ljuben Dilov and Raina Dragnova. Other members of the stuff are Petur Korumbashev, Ralitsa Peeva, Teddy Moskov, Krassimir Karakachanov and Zhivko Stalev. When presenting his pre-election quarters, Stoyanov said that he did not have talks with representatives of Simeon II National Movement and the Movement for Rights and Freedoms. He also said that he presented his stuff so early because as acting president he does not have enough time for the election campaign and because he needs to gather 15,000 signatures as independent candidate. ` I am convinced that the President` elections will be for personalities`, Stoyanov also stated.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » PM Borissov: The Agriculture Portfolio for Mariya Gabriel - Nonsense
- » Fitch Agency: Bulgaria Could Adopt the Euro in 2023
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million
- » Politico: Bulgaria Wants ''Agriculture'' Department in the New European Commission
- » Prime Minister Borissov Will Attend the Opening of the Gold Mine "Ada Tepe"
- » Rumen Radev Wants the Bulgarian State to Research the Investors and Their Plans For the Implementation of Belene NPP