PM Borisov Summoned the Bulgarian Ambassador in Moscow
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov held a telephone conversation with Bulgaria's Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Russian Federation Boyko Kotsev.
The two have discussed the Scripal case and the reactions in Russia, the European Union and the international community.
Prime Minister Borisov has ordered Ambassador Kotsev to return to Sofia for consultations with the Bulgarian government.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus