PM Borisov Summoned the Bulgarian Ambassador in Moscow
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov held a telephone conversation with Bulgaria's Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Russian Federation Boyko Kotsev.
The two have discussed the Scripal case and the reactions in Russia, the European Union and the international community.
Prime Minister Borisov has ordered Ambassador Kotsev to return to Sofia for consultations with the Bulgarian government.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister is on a Working Visit to Japan
- » Belarus and Bulgaria to Share Information on Knowledge-based Developments
- » Diplomatic Scandal between Australia and Turkey
- » New Ambassador of Bulgaria Begins Diplomatic Mission in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister is on an Official Visit to the United States
- » Irish Minister Seán Kyne on a Visit to Bulgaria