PM Borisov Summoned the Bulgarian Ambassador in Moscow
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov held a telephone conversation with Bulgaria's Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Russian Federation Boyko Kotsev.
The two have discussed the Scripal case and the reactions in Russia, the European Union and the international community.
Prime Minister Borisov has ordered Ambassador Kotsev to return to Sofia for consultations with the Bulgarian government.
- » Zaharieva's Official Visit to Namibia Has Begun
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans
- » PM Borissov Arrived in Geneva for a Leadership Meeting