PM Borisov Summoned the Bulgarian Ambassador in Moscow
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov held a telephone conversation with Bulgaria's Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Russian Federation Boyko Kotsev.
The two have discussed the Scripal case and the reactions in Russia, the European Union and the international community.
Prime Minister Borisov has ordered Ambassador Kotsev to return to Sofia for consultations with the Bulgarian government.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov in Munich: Relations between Bulgaria and Germany are Excellent
- » North Macedonia PM Zaev: We have never been Closer to Bulgaria
- » President Radev: For Bulgaria, Cooperation with UNESCO is of Prime Importance
- » The Chairman of the Bulgarian National Assembly Leads a Bulgarian Delegation to the Pope for the Holiday
- » New President of Ukraine Confirmed Commitments to Open School with Advanced Study of Bulgarian Language
- » Bulgarian President: For Bulgaria, Germany is a Strategic Partner in the EU and a Very Close Partner in NATO