Apple has Released a New iPad Specifically Designed for School
Apple has released a new iPad that is specifically designed for school. The new product was presented at a major event in Chicago.
The tablet has a size of 9.7 inches and costs $ 299 for students and schools, and the cost for everyone else is $ 329. He keeps the company's pen.
The new device will support various education-related programs.
At present, Apple products account for 17% of all technology devices used by American students from kindergarten to high school.
The company also announced a new Schoolwork application, which will benefit teachers. They will be able to more easily assign tasks and monitor the progress of students.
Another different aspect is that Apple distributes 200 gigabytes of cloud space to each school account (standard users of the company receive five gigabytes).
- » Russia Wants Long-Term Bulgarian Tourist Visas
- » Annual Inflation in January 2019 Compared to January 2018 Was 3.0%
- » BSMEPA and Sofia Tech Park - Partners in Support of the Bulgarian Business
- » BSMEPA will Support the Printing Industry in Bulgaria
- » 31 Bulgarian Companies go to the International Food and Drink Exhibition GULFOOD 2019 in Dubai with the Support of BSMEPA
- » State Synergy to Support the Presentation of Bulgarian Goods and Services in China