Apple has Released a New iPad Specifically Designed for School
Apple has released a new iPad that is specifically designed for school. The new product was presented at a major event in Chicago.
The tablet has a size of 9.7 inches and costs $ 299 for students and schools, and the cost for everyone else is $ 329. He keeps the company's pen.
The new device will support various education-related programs.
At present, Apple products account for 17% of all technology devices used by American students from kindergarten to high school.
The company also announced a new Schoolwork application, which will benefit teachers. They will be able to more easily assign tasks and monitor the progress of students.
Another different aspect is that Apple distributes 200 gigabytes of cloud space to each school account (standard users of the company receive five gigabytes).
- » Velocity Completes PEA, Earns Large Stake in Bulgaria Project
- » ABB Electronics Starts the Construction of New Production Unit in Bulgaria
- » Despite Rainy Summer, Turnover Grows by BGN 34 Million Alone on Northern Black Sea Coast of Bulgaria
- » According to a New Ranking Europe's least Relaxing City is Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: 11% of Employed in Bulgaria Work in Tourism
- » Bulgarian Energy Regulator will most Likely Accept a Gas Price Increase of 13.89%