Apple has Released a New iPad Specifically Designed for School
Apple has released a new iPad that is specifically designed for school. The new product was presented at a major event in Chicago.
The tablet has a size of 9.7 inches and costs $ 299 for students and schools, and the cost for everyone else is $ 329. He keeps the company's pen.
The new device will support various education-related programs.
At present, Apple products account for 17% of all technology devices used by American students from kindergarten to high school.
The company also announced a new Schoolwork application, which will benefit teachers. They will be able to more easily assign tasks and monitor the progress of students.
Another different aspect is that Apple distributes 200 gigabytes of cloud space to each school account (standard users of the company receive five gigabytes).
- » Guide to the 7 Bulgarian Startups to Watch
- » Tourism Minister: Bulgaria and Greece Partner in Joint Projects to Attract Tourists from Distant Markets to the Balkans
- » International Congress on World Civilizations, Historic Routes Kicks off in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Arms Maker VMZ Sopot to Start Drone Production
- » 200 Companies in China are Interested to Invest in Bulgaria
- » From $ 1.27 to $ 1849: How Much Does it Cost to Use Internet Around the World in Comparison with Bulgaria?