Apple has Released a New iPad Specifically Designed for School
Apple has released a new iPad that is specifically designed for school. The new product was presented at a major event in Chicago.
The tablet has a size of 9.7 inches and costs $ 299 for students and schools, and the cost for everyone else is $ 329. He keeps the company's pen.
The new device will support various education-related programs.
At present, Apple products account for 17% of all technology devices used by American students from kindergarten to high school.
The company also announced a new Schoolwork application, which will benefit teachers. They will be able to more easily assign tasks and monitor the progress of students.
Another different aspect is that Apple distributes 200 gigabytes of cloud space to each school account (standard users of the company receive five gigabytes).
- » In 2030, Iraq Will Supply 1/3 of the World's Oil
- » The Second Largest Pizza Chain in the World with Business in Bulgaria Opens Another 10 000 Sites
- » Varna has Lost over 51% of Tourists' Interest over the Course of 10 Years According to Lonely Planet
- » Exports From the Agriculture and Food Sectors in Bulgaria Reached EUR 4.5-5 billion
- » BDZ Provides Over 19 000 Additional Seats in the Trains For the Holidays
- » 100% Increase of Property Prices in Sofia in the Last 15 Years