Apple has Released a New iPad Specifically Designed for School
Apple has released a new iPad that is specifically designed for school. The new product was presented at a major event in Chicago.
The tablet has a size of 9.7 inches and costs $ 299 for students and schools, and the cost for everyone else is $ 329. He keeps the company's pen.
The new device will support various education-related programs.
At present, Apple products account for 17% of all technology devices used by American students from kindergarten to high school.
The company also announced a new Schoolwork application, which will benefit teachers. They will be able to more easily assign tasks and monitor the progress of students.
Another different aspect is that Apple distributes 200 gigabytes of cloud space to each school account (standard users of the company receive five gigabytes).
- » Russian and Korean Company with Interest in Belene NPP, China's CNNC Is also Expected
- » Physical Stores Remain Fashionable in Sofia
- » The Tourists in Pirin Have almost Doubled
- » Turkish Holding Wants to Buy UK's Second Largest Steelmaker
- » Every Fourth Flight from Bulgaria Departed with a Delay in July
- » Many Vineyards Affected by Hail before Grape Harvest