Flights to Bulgaria and Cyprus Available from Bratislava Airport
Irish low-cost airline Ryanair on March 27 launched two new regular routes from M.R. Štefánik Airport in Bratislava (BTS) to Burgas in Bulgaria, and Paphos in Cyprus..
Both flights are available twice a week, on Tuesday and Saturday, Bratislava airport spokesperson Veronika Ševčíková told the TASR newswire, adding that this month the airline also launched new routes – to Malta and Thessaloniki, Greece from this airport.
In June, the company will add new routes to Eindhoven (Netherlands) and to Dalaman (Turkey).
Moreover, Georgian Airways, a new airline that has come to Bratislava, launched a route to Tbilisi, Georgia, on March 26.
In November, the Kiev-Boryspil airport in Ukraine will become another new destination available from the Slovak capital.
Within its summer flight schedule, currently in place, Bratislava’s airport now provides 49 regular routes to 45 destinations in 23 countries, TASR summed up./ spectator.sme.sk
- » Heavy Traffic at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » Explore the Tomb of Tutankhamun in Burgas, Bulgaria
- » Nikolina Angelkova: The Price of 70 BGN per Umbrella Is not Okay
- » 5 Interesting Food Festivals from Around the World
- » Tutankhamun's Sarcophagus Will Be Restored a Decade after its Discovery
- » Wizz Air with 6 New Routes From Varna and a New Airplane