Flights to Bulgaria and Cyprus Available from Bratislava Airport
Irish low-cost airline Ryanair on March 27 launched two new regular routes from M.R. Štefánik Airport in Bratislava (BTS) to Burgas in Bulgaria, and Paphos in Cyprus..
Both flights are available twice a week, on Tuesday and Saturday, Bratislava airport spokesperson Veronika Ševčíková told the TASR newswire, adding that this month the airline also launched new routes – to Malta and Thessaloniki, Greece from this airport.
In June, the company will add new routes to Eindhoven (Netherlands) and to Dalaman (Turkey).
Moreover, Georgian Airways, a new airline that has come to Bratislava, launched a route to Tbilisi, Georgia, on March 26.
In November, the Kiev-Boryspil airport in Ukraine will become another new destination available from the Slovak capital.
Within its summer flight schedule, currently in place, Bratislava’s airport now provides 49 regular routes to 45 destinations in 23 countries, TASR summed up./ spectator.sme.sk
- » NSI: 9.1% Increase in Foreigners Visits in Bulgaria
- » Wizz Air is Changing its Flight Schedule to Italy
- » Wizz Air to Carry will be the Air Carrier for the International Sofia-Yerevan-Sofia Route
- » 10 000 Bulgarians had Made Reservations for Trips to Italy by the End of June
- » Germans - Greece's Largest Source of Tourism Revenue
- » Asia May Lose over $ 100 Billion in Tourism Revenue due to the Coronavirus