Flights to Bulgaria and Cyprus Available from Bratislava Airport
Irish low-cost airline Ryanair on March 27 launched two new regular routes from M.R. Štefánik Airport in Bratislava (BTS) to Burgas in Bulgaria, and Paphos in Cyprus..
Both flights are available twice a week, on Tuesday and Saturday, Bratislava airport spokesperson Veronika Ševčíková told the TASR newswire, adding that this month the airline also launched new routes – to Malta and Thessaloniki, Greece from this airport.
In June, the company will add new routes to Eindhoven (Netherlands) and to Dalaman (Turkey).
Moreover, Georgian Airways, a new airline that has come to Bratislava, launched a route to Tbilisi, Georgia, on March 26.
In November, the Kiev-Boryspil airport in Ukraine will become another new destination available from the Slovak capital.
Within its summer flight schedule, currently in place, Bratislava’s airport now provides 49 regular routes to 45 destinations in 23 countries, TASR summed up./ spectator.sme.sk
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Night Curfew and New Restrictions in Greece Due to the Coronavirus
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Coast: Hotels in Albena Are Closing Due to Lack of Tourists
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It