Flights to Bulgaria and Cyprus Available from Bratislava Airport
Irish low-cost airline Ryanair on March 27 launched two new regular routes from M.R. Štefánik Airport in Bratislava (BTS) to Burgas in Bulgaria, and Paphos in Cyprus..
Both flights are available twice a week, on Tuesday and Saturday, Bratislava airport spokesperson Veronika Ševčíková told the TASR newswire, adding that this month the airline also launched new routes – to Malta and Thessaloniki, Greece from this airport.
In June, the company will add new routes to Eindhoven (Netherlands) and to Dalaman (Turkey).
Moreover, Georgian Airways, a new airline that has come to Bratislava, launched a route to Tbilisi, Georgia, on March 26.
In November, the Kiev-Boryspil airport in Ukraine will become another new destination available from the Slovak capital.
Within its summer flight schedule, currently in place, Bratislava’s airport now provides 49 regular routes to 45 destinations in 23 countries, TASR summed up./ spectator.sme.sk
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Jeeps Will No Longer Be Available For Tourists and Off-Road Adventurers in The Area of the Seven Rila Lakes
- » Israel Lists Bulgaria Among "Green" Countries for Travel
- » Largest Seaside Resort in Bulgaria - Sunny Beach to Close the Season by September 10th
- » Australia's Northern Territory To Be Closed to Visitors For a Further 18 Months
- » Mandatory PCR Tests in Finland After 24 Skopjie Passengers Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Spot on the Beach in Rio de Janeiro Only by App Reservation