Flights to Bulgaria and Cyprus Available from Bratislava Airport
Irish low-cost airline Ryanair on March 27 launched two new regular routes from M.R. Štefánik Airport in Bratislava (BTS) to Burgas in Bulgaria, and Paphos in Cyprus..
Both flights are available twice a week, on Tuesday and Saturday, Bratislava airport spokesperson Veronika Ševčíková told the TASR newswire, adding that this month the airline also launched new routes – to Malta and Thessaloniki, Greece from this airport.
In June, the company will add new routes to Eindhoven (Netherlands) and to Dalaman (Turkey).
Moreover, Georgian Airways, a new airline that has come to Bratislava, launched a route to Tbilisi, Georgia, on March 26.
In November, the Kiev-Boryspil airport in Ukraine will become another new destination available from the Slovak capital.
Within its summer flight schedule, currently in place, Bratislava’s airport now provides 49 regular routes to 45 destinations in 23 countries, TASR summed up./ spectator.sme.sk
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards
- » On Independence Day: BDZ Launches Retro Train
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Turkish Airlines Adds Direct Flights to the Vietnamese Cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule