Croatian Diplomat: Bulgaria is a Significant Player on the Balkans
Former Croatian Foreign Minister and current MEP Tonino Picula believes that "Bulgaria can be a significant mediator" in the negotiations for the accession of the countries of the Western Balkans to the European Union (EU).
"Without giving false hope, Bulgaria focuses on improving regional cooperation and good relations with neighbors, including issues related to the development of transport and energy infrastructure, communications and education," he said.
"Bulgaria can be a significant mediator in the negotiations between the countries of the Western Balkans and the EU, given its commitment to the enlargement policy and to the European integration," Croatia's former diplomat Number 1 writes.
- » More than half of Bulgarians Approve the EU's Foreign Policy
- » EUR 1.415 billion is Planned For the Development of Innovation
- » Bulgaria is the Worst in the EU Ranking on the Rule of Law for 2018
- » Rights of Bulgarian Citizens in the UK Will Be Guaranteed Even After a Hard Brexit
- » International Companies Awarded Bulgarian Students in Brussels
- » Sales of Diesel Cars Fall Across the EU, Excluding Bulgaria and Estonia