Croatian Diplomat: Bulgaria is a Significant Player on the Balkans
Former Croatian Foreign Minister and current MEP Tonino Picula believes that "Bulgaria can be a significant mediator" in the negotiations for the accession of the countries of the Western Balkans to the European Union (EU).
"Without giving false hope, Bulgaria focuses on improving regional cooperation and good relations with neighbors, including issues related to the development of transport and energy infrastructure, communications and education," he said.
"Bulgaria can be a significant mediator in the negotiations between the countries of the Western Balkans and the EU, given its commitment to the enlargement policy and to the European integration," Croatia's former diplomat Number 1 writes.
- » Minister for the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council Received Prize For Bulgaria at Vienna Economic Forum
- » Marine Le Pen is on a Working Visit to Bulgaria
- » EU to Invest EUR 293.4 Million for more Modern and Safe Rail Transport in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Latest Emerging European Country to Pull Out of UN Migration Deal
- » Monitoring for Bulgaria Under CVM may be Concluded before the End of EC Mandate
- » Ognian Zlatev, EC in Bulgaria: EC Monitoring Reports are not a Whim but a Necessary Mechanism for Bulgaria