1 227 000 Pensioners will Receive Easter Supplements
The government voted Easter supplements to 1.2 million. Pensioners whose pension is up to the poverty line of BGN 321 will receive supplements amounted to BGN 40, and the payment will begin on April 4, said Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Social Minister Bisser Petkov . Novinite.com recalls that with the money the government allocated for Christmas, , the cabinet gave 100 million for pensioners.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopted Changes to the Black Sea Coast Planning Act
- » Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far
- » Border Police Warns of Increased Traffic on the Border with Greece
- » Sofia Municipality Puts Sensors Against Theft and Fire in Clothing Containers
- » The Parties Will Return the Overpaid Subsidies
- » Rumen Radev: I Hope the Political Parties Will Find a Balance For the Subsidies