1 227 000 Pensioners will Receive Easter Supplements
The government voted Easter supplements to 1.2 million. Pensioners whose pension is up to the poverty line of BGN 321 will receive supplements amounted to BGN 40, and the payment will begin on April 4, said Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Social Minister Bisser Petkov . Novinite.com recalls that with the money the government allocated for Christmas, , the cabinet gave 100 million for pensioners.
- » Bulgarian MPs Discussed the Vote of no Confidence over Healthcare
- » Mothers of Disabled Children Demand Resignation of Deputy PM of Bulgaria Valeri Simeonov
- » Sofia's District Heating Company Says the Network is Ready for Winter
- » Sofia Hosts Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region
- » Old Car Tax Increase was Adopted at First Reading in Bulgarian Parliament
- » Bulgaria is the most Competitive Economy in the Balkans