1 227 000 Pensioners will Receive Easter Supplements
The government voted Easter supplements to 1.2 million. Pensioners whose pension is up to the poverty line of BGN 321 will receive supplements amounted to BGN 40, and the payment will begin on April 4, said Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Social Minister Bisser Petkov . Novinite.com recalls that with the money the government allocated for Christmas, , the cabinet gave 100 million for pensioners.
- » Sofia will have an Urban Environment Ordinance
- » The Apartment Buildings in Sofia may have their own Recycling Bins
- » The First Wave of Layoffs in the Bulgarian State Administration Covers 1,600 People, Whole Units will be Closed
- » Bulgaria Repatriates 894 illegal Immigrants in 2018
- » Bulgarian Court Fails to Proceed with Case Against Two Former Ministers and Influential Businessman
- » Deputies Adopted the Social Services Act at First Reading