1 227 000 Pensioners will Receive Easter Supplements
The government voted Easter supplements to 1.2 million. Pensioners whose pension is up to the poverty line of BGN 321 will receive supplements amounted to BGN 40, and the payment will begin on April 4, said Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Social Minister Bisser Petkov . Novinite.com recalls that with the money the government allocated for Christmas, , the cabinet gave 100 million for pensioners.
- » Bulgaria to Renovate Bridges after Italy Bridge Collapse
- » PM Borisov: I'm not Happy with the Chief of the Commercial Register
- » PM and Regional Development Minister Launch New Road Section Construction on Hemus Motorway
- » Bulgarian CPC Issues First Decisions Prohibiting Concentrations
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: 130 million Needed for Bridges, Trestles and Viaducts in Poor Condition