Clouds to Clear Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 10°C and 15°C
Today, from the northwest, the cloud will gradually break and clear and it will be mostly sunny to the northwest, while southeast areas will be mostly cloudy and rainy but only until the evening. There will be light northwest wind, increasing to moderate in Northern Bulgaria.
The maximum temperatures will range between 10°C and 15°C, in Sofia - about 12°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told FOCUS News Agency.
The Black Sea coast will be mostly cloudy with rain in the southern areas but clouds will break to the north. The maximum temperatures will be between 7°C and 10°C.
The western Balkan Mountains will be mostly sunny, by the end of the day the cloud will break and lift over the rest of the mountains. Before noon some places in Rila and the Rhodopes will see spells of rain, turning to snow over 1,200 m. There will be moderate west-northwest wind becoming north in the evening. The maximum temperature of 1,200 m will be about 5C°, at 2,000 m - about minus 1°C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Cold and Cloudy Weather in the Weekend
- » Strong Wind in 14 Regions in Bulgaria – Cold Weather Expected
- » Weather: Rainfall in 18 Regions of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Old Cars will no longer be allowed in Downtown Sofia
- » Weak Rainfall in the western and eastern regions of Bulgaria
- » Warning for Heavy Rain and Strong Winds in Bulgaria Today