The Prosecutor's Office is Investigating a Criminal Group at the NRA
The specialized prosecutor's office and the GDBOP are investigating an organized criminal group at the NRA, the state prosecution announced.
Today, police and prosecutors search and seize evidence from homes and offices in Sofia, Rila and Botevgrad. A crime group is being investigated for corruption offenses, the prosecutor's office said. "The organized criminal group consists of employees of the NRA," the message said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria