The Prosecutor's Office is Investigating a Criminal Group at the NRA
The specialized prosecutor's office and the GDBOP are investigating an organized criminal group at the NRA, the state prosecution announced.
Today, police and prosecutors search and seize evidence from homes and offices in Sofia, Rila and Botevgrad. A crime group is being investigated for corruption offenses, the prosecutor's office said. "The organized criminal group consists of employees of the NRA," the message said.
- » Chicago Hospital Shooting Leaves Multiple Victims
- » The Bulgarian Court Released Released the Person who Made Graffiti Against Le Pen on the Monument of the Soviet Army
- » Russian Hacker Arrested in Bulgaria for Ad Fraud of over $7 Million
- » President of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance is Arrested
- » 35,000 Children got Caught in Criminal Trafficking Networks in Bulgaria last 18 Years
- » 2 Bulgarians Referred to Prosecutors over Hiroshima Peace Park Football Graffiti