The Prosecutor's Office is Investigating a Criminal Group at the NRA
The specialized prosecutor's office and the GDBOP are investigating an organized criminal group at the NRA, the state prosecution announced.
Today, police and prosecutors search and seize evidence from homes and offices in Sofia, Rila and Botevgrad. A crime group is being investigated for corruption offenses, the prosecutor's office said. "The organized criminal group consists of employees of the NRA," the message said.
- » Blagoevgrad: Four Charged over Attempted Robbery in Rozhen Monastery
- » Bulgarian Police Detain Driver Transporting 16 illegal Migrants
- » Three Injured After Car Ploughs Into Pedestrians in London
- » Bulgarian Arrested In Curaçao For Extradition to Germany
- » Robbery in Rozhen Monastery
- » A Policeman was Shot in Sofia