The Prosecutor's Office is Investigating a Criminal Group at the NRA
The specialized prosecutor's office and the GDBOP are investigating an organized criminal group at the NRA, the state prosecution announced.
Today, police and prosecutors search and seize evidence from homes and offices in Sofia, Rila and Botevgrad. A crime group is being investigated for corruption offenses, the prosecutor's office said. "The organized criminal group consists of employees of the NRA," the message said.
- » Record for Bulgaria: Family Gave EUR 40,000 to Phone Scammers
- » Vandals Cut 29 Newly Planted Trees on Sofia's Ring Road
- » Bulgaria Uncovers Skimming Equipment, Fake Documents Workshop
- » Ministry of Interior Busted a Drug Lab near Varna
- » 18-year-old Girl Beaten by her Boyfriend in Sofia
- » Suicide Bomber Kills more than 100 at Pakistan Election Rally