The Prosecutor's Office is Investigating a Criminal Group at the NRA
The specialized prosecutor's office and the GDBOP are investigating an organized criminal group at the NRA, the state prosecution announced.
Today, police and prosecutors search and seize evidence from homes and offices in Sofia, Rila and Botevgrad. A crime group is being investigated for corruption offenses, the prosecutor's office said. "The organized criminal group consists of employees of the NRA," the message said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » After the First 13 - Three more Illegally Buried Bodies found near Bankya
- » Teenagers Attacked and Robbed a Postal Worker in Parvomai
- » Bulgaria: 16 Arrested in Smolyan region - Most of them were British Citizens
- » A Suspect of Terrorism has been Detained in Bulgaria at the Request of Norway
- » A Bulgarian is among the 10 Most Wanted Criminals in Spain
- » Moldovans detained for Stealing nearly BGN 200,000 from Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria