Putin, Erdogan will Attend Akkuyu Groundbreaking Next Week
Turkey’s Tayyip Erdogan and Russia’s Vladimir Putin will attend a groundbreaking ceremony for the Akkuyu nuclear plant next week, Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim said on Tuesday, Reuters reported.
Turkey’s first nuclear plant at Akkuyu is likely to miss its 2023 target start-up date, two people familiar with the matter had told Reuters this month, but Rosatom, which is looking for local partners to take a 49 percent stake in the project, says it is committed to the timetable.
- » President Rumen Radev Held a Working Meeting with US Ambassador to Bulgaria Herro Mustafa
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » The SJC will Revote Ivan Geshev's Nomination for Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor on Thursday
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » PM Borissov: The Construction of the Greece-Bulgaria Interconnector Is a Priority of the Government
- » New Commissioners-Designate Candidates Hearings’ Will Take Place on 14 November