The Start of the European Prosecution will Cost EUR 5 Million
The draft budget of the European Public Prosecutor's Office for 2019 will be nearly five million euros. This was made clear during a conference in Bulgaria dedicated to the establishment of the Office of the European Prosecutor.
The future European Prosecution should investigate mainly the misappropriation of Union funds. Participation in the project has been confirmed by a total of 20 countries.
- » Coronavirus Death Toll in Italy Rises to 12
- » EC with Positive Assessment for Bulgaria
- » The Slovak Parliament Rejected the Istanbul Convention
- » Eurostat: EU Exports of Services to Countries outside of the EU Valued at €945 Billion
- » The EU Decides within Days whether to Start Membership Talks with Tirana and Skopje
- » Croatia's Chief State Attorney Resigns