The Start of the European Prosecution will Cost EUR 5 Million
The draft budget of the European Public Prosecutor's Office for 2019 will be nearly five million euros. This was made clear during a conference in Bulgaria dedicated to the establishment of the Office of the European Prosecutor.
The future European Prosecution should investigate mainly the misappropriation of Union funds. Participation in the project has been confirmed by a total of 20 countries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises
- » Brussels warns: Coronavirus Pandemic Threatens the Future of the Eurozone
- » Heads of EU and Western Balkans Countries will Meet Virtually
- » The EC Raised 7,4 Billion Euros to Develop a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgaria has Officially Applied for the Eurozone
- » Eurostat: The Highest Rate of Severe Material Deprivation is in Bulgaria