The Start of the European Prosecution will Cost EUR 5 Million
The draft budget of the European Public Prosecutor's Office for 2019 will be nearly five million euros. This was made clear during a conference in Bulgaria dedicated to the establishment of the Office of the European Prosecutor.
The future European Prosecution should investigate mainly the misappropriation of Union funds. Participation in the project has been confirmed by a total of 20 countries.
- » France with Stricter Regulation of Electric Scooters
- » More Than Half of Britons Want a Referendum on the Brexit Agreement
- » Five EU Countries Agree to Welcome Migrants From Open Arm Ship
- » Jean-Claude Juncker Won’t Attend the G7 Summit in France
- » Serbia the only WB Country with more Trust in the Government than in the EU
- » Italy Introduces a € 1 Million Fine For Rescuing Refugees