The Start of the European Prosecution will Cost EUR 5 Million
The draft budget of the European Public Prosecutor's Office for 2019 will be nearly five million euros. This was made clear during a conference in Bulgaria dedicated to the establishment of the Office of the European Prosecutor.
The future European Prosecution should investigate mainly the misappropriation of Union funds. Participation in the project has been confirmed by a total of 20 countries.
- » The Netherlands Has Blocked Negotiations with Albania For the EU
- » So Far, the EU Has Done Nothing to Save the 2015 Nuclear Agreement, Iran Said
- » The EU Introduces More Secure Identity Documents
- » The EU Has Adopted Additional Rules to Combat Illegal Migration
- » Manfred Weber Was Elected as the Leader of the EPP in the European Parliament
- » The EC Published New Guidelines on the Interaction of the Free Movement of Non-Personal Data