The Start of the European Prosecution will Cost EUR 5 Million
The draft budget of the European Public Prosecutor's Office for 2019 will be nearly five million euros. This was made clear during a conference in Bulgaria dedicated to the establishment of the Office of the European Prosecutor.
The future European Prosecution should investigate mainly the misappropriation of Union funds. Participation in the project has been confirmed by a total of 20 countries.
- » Belgrade Opened Headquarters of the Transport Community for Southeast Europe
- » Food and Drug Shortages - the Worst Case Scenario For Brexit Without a Deal
- » Greece Creates Two New "Transit" Migrant Camps
- » Ursula von der Leyen Approved the List of Proposals For New Commissioners
- » New Debate and Voting on the Brexit Saga
- » The EU Has Opened a Register of Terrorism Cases