Sofia Hosts a Conference on Road Safety
Reducing the number of road deaths, as well as good practices for improving road safety, are the focus of the international conference where our country hosts. The Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Nikolay Nankov will open a conference on road safety and good world and European practices.
The forum is part of the calendar of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU. After the event, Minister Nankov will start the construction of a 9 km section of the Hemus Motorway.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend