Spain Arrested a Famous Cyber Criminal
Spain detained a man suspected as a leader of an organized group of cyber criminals who stole nearly 1 billion euros from over 100 banks in 40 countries around the world since 2013, said Europol. Money laundering has been done with the help of three generations of malicious software. It penetrated banking systems through electronic communications of bank employees.
- » Police Detained a Bulgarian in France with Nearly 30 kg of Cannabis
- » 1kg of Cocaine and Almost 5kg of Heroin Seized by Police in Plovdiv Area
- » Cyberterrorists Attacked 40 US Cities
- » Bulgarian Special Prosecutor's Office Files Indictment Against Controversial Banevi Family
- » Over One Tonne of Cannabis Was Found Aboard a Yacht in Greece
- » Bulgarian Police Seizes 76 kg of Cocaine Hidden Among Fruits