Grigor Dimitrov had a Bad Game and Lost to Chardy in Miami
The fourth in the world, Grigor Dimitrov, again disappointed his supporters after losing to Jeremy Chardy in two sets in a third round of the Masters in Miami. The Bulgarian played a weak match and retreated to the Frenchman with 4-6, 4-6 after 1 hour and 24 minutes.
31-year-old Shardi made a break in the two sets having seven options, and Dimitrov in the whole game only once threatened his opponent without being successful.
Grigor Dimitrov is scheduled to return to the court in mid-April when the Monte Carlo clay tournament starts.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Biggest Horse Racing Countries in Europe
- » Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev convincingly Defeated Jerry Forest
- » Dimitrov Double Dips Stateside
- » For the First Time: Bulgarian Baseball Player with a Professional Contract in the USA
- » Here is How to Download the Betway Mobile apps for Android and iOS for Bulgaria
- » Four Betway bonuses that made this brand among the best in Bulgaria