Grigor Dimitrov had a Bad Game and Lost to Chardy in Miami
The fourth in the world, Grigor Dimitrov, again disappointed his supporters after losing to Jeremy Chardy in two sets in a third round of the Masters in Miami. The Bulgarian played a weak match and retreated to the Frenchman with 4-6, 4-6 after 1 hour and 24 minutes.
31-year-old Shardi made a break in the two sets having seven options, and Dimitrov in the whole game only once threatened his opponent without being successful.
Grigor Dimitrov is scheduled to return to the court in mid-April when the Monte Carlo clay tournament starts.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How New Technologies Help Sport Fans Around the World
- » Bulgaria: Stadiums Open to the Public in Compliance with Strict Measures
- » Police Officers Took Grigor Dimitrov's Driver License in Monaco
- » Sport Events in Bulgaria Without Audience Until August 31
- » Alexandar Georgiev to Be Only Bulgarian-Born Player in Revised NHL Playoffs
- » Online Casinos: Top Reasons Why Casinos Are The Best In The UK