Grigor Dimitrov had a Bad Game and Lost to Chardy in Miami
The fourth in the world, Grigor Dimitrov, again disappointed his supporters after losing to Jeremy Chardy in two sets in a third round of the Masters in Miami. The Bulgarian played a weak match and retreated to the Frenchman with 4-6, 4-6 after 1 hour and 24 minutes.
31-year-old Shardi made a break in the two sets having seven options, and Dimitrov in the whole game only once threatened his opponent without being successful.
Grigor Dimitrov is scheduled to return to the court in mid-April when the Monte Carlo clay tournament starts.
- » Novak Djokovic Sweeps Aside Kevin Anderson for Wimbledon Title
- » France Beats Croatia to Win Second FIFA World Cup Title
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result
- » UFC Boise: Junior dos Santos Rolls by Bulgarian Blagoy Ivanov by Unanimous Decision
- » FIFA World Cup 2018, Final Preview: A Look at What to Expect in the Title Showdown between France and Croatia
- » Fiat Workers Strike over Ronaldo Signing