Grigor Dimitrov had a Bad Game and Lost to Chardy in Miami
The fourth in the world, Grigor Dimitrov, again disappointed his supporters after losing to Jeremy Chardy in two sets in a third round of the Masters in Miami. The Bulgarian played a weak match and retreated to the Frenchman with 4-6, 4-6 after 1 hour and 24 minutes.
31-year-old Shardi made a break in the two sets having seven options, and Dimitrov in the whole game only once threatened his opponent without being successful.
Grigor Dimitrov is scheduled to return to the court in mid-April when the Monte Carlo clay tournament starts.
- » Bulgaria Won 2-1 over Cyprus to Top Nations League group
- » Nearly 4,000 Participants are Expected in Sofia Marathon 2018
- » Official: Ludogorets Parted with Autouri and Announced the New Coach
- » Bulgarian Athletes would be Fined up to BGN 2,000 in case of Doping
- » Bulgarians Make Final Cut for Second Round of Women's Volleyball Championship
- » China Beat Bulgaria for 4th Straight Win at Women's Volleyball World Championship