Protest Against Erdogan in Varna
Citizens, backed by the Political Group ''Vazrazhdane'' are protesting in Varna against Erdogan and the unprincipled policy of Brussels, the correspondent of BGNES reported.
''The reason for our protest is that we consider Erdogan's presence on the territory of Bulgaria and in the territory of the EU to be absolutely unacceptable and undesirable," protesters say. They carry posters with the inscriptions "Stop Erdogan", "We close Varna for the dictator", "No to the dictatorship" and others.
- » Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
- » We are Celebrating the Feast of Aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force
- » After the Security Council: Bulgaria Urges Turkey to Suspend Military Operation in Syria
- » The Security Council will Meet Today Due to the Situation in Syria
- » 40% of the Roads in Bulgaria are in Poor Condition
- » Rosen Plevneliev: Northern Macedonia MUST Be in the EU, Macron is Wrong