Protest Against Erdogan in Varna
Citizens, backed by the Political Group ''Vazrazhdane'' are protesting in Varna against Erdogan and the unprincipled policy of Brussels, the correspondent of BGNES reported.
''The reason for our protest is that we consider Erdogan's presence on the territory of Bulgaria and in the territory of the EU to be absolutely unacceptable and undesirable," protesters say. They carry posters with the inscriptions "Stop Erdogan", "We close Varna for the dictator", "No to the dictatorship" and others.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend