The Police Revealed a Group Involved in Property Fraud in Sofia
A group that has been involved in property fraud has been busted, Nova TV reported. This was made clear at a joint press conference of the director of GDBOP Chiefs Commissioner Ivaylo Spiridonov and the administrative head of the Specialized Prosecutor's Office Ivan Geshev.
Five people are involved in the criminal operation - one as the leader of the criminal group, the other four as participants.
According to the investigators, the group acted in Sofia, mainly on the territory of the Lyulin district. Up to now, there are more than 10 apartments taken illegally.
There is evidence that the group has also engaged in other illegal activities.
More than 30 addresses were searched, as well as motor vehicles.
At the moment, three people are in custody. One is under a financial guarantee because he has fully cooperated with the investigation. No "detention on remand" has been taken for the fifth, but is awaiting a decision from the Special Criminal Court.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » After the First 13 - Three more Illegally Buried Bodies found near Bankya
- » Teenagers Attacked and Robbed a Postal Worker in Parvomai
- » Bulgaria: 16 Arrested in Smolyan region - Most of them were British Citizens
- » A Suspect of Terrorism has been Detained in Bulgaria at the Request of Norway
- » A Bulgarian is among the 10 Most Wanted Criminals in Spain
- » Moldovans detained for Stealing nearly BGN 200,000 from Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria