A Woman from Shumen Stabbed a Man with a Knife after a Drunken Brawl
A 51-year-old woman from Shumen was arrested after having injured a 47-year-old man, the police said.
On March 24 at about 6:30 pm in a house on Simeon Veliki Blvd. in Shumen, after drinking alcohol, a scandal occurred between men and a woman. The 51-year-old woman and the victim visited their acquaintance.
After a drinking substantial amount of alcohol, a scandal occurred between them. The tension escalated, and the woman stabbed him with a knife in the back.
A signal for the case via a telephone number 112 was submitted by the host.
- » New Cardiff Signing Sala Missing after Suspected Plane Crash
- » Serious Brawl and Physical Violence between Bulgarians and Englishmen in Bansko Last Week
- » Stones Hurled into Central Synagogue in Sofia (Photo)
- » One Killed, Two Injured in Swiss Avalanche
- » Fuel Pipeline Blaze in Mexico Kills at Least 73
- » Construction Worker Died in an Accident at Building Site in Plovdiv