A Woman from Shumen Stabbed a Man with a Knife after a Drunken Brawl
A 51-year-old woman from Shumen was arrested after having injured a 47-year-old man, the police said.
On March 24 at about 6:30 pm in a house on Simeon Veliki Blvd. in Shumen, after drinking alcohol, a scandal occurred between men and a woman. The 51-year-old woman and the victim visited their acquaintance.
After a drinking substantial amount of alcohol, a scandal occurred between them. The tension escalated, and the woman stabbed him with a knife in the back.
A signal for the case via a telephone number 112 was submitted by the host.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 30 People Evacuated After a Fire in the Train Sofia-Bourgas
- » Bulgarian 19-Year-Old Boy Died After a Dangerous Selfie
- » Bulgaria: Lorry Crashed Into a House, One Man Killed
- » Incident: Two Workers Fell from a Construction Site in Kremikovtzi, Died on the Way to Hospital
- » Bulgaria: Big Fire in Svishtov Chemical Plant "Svilosa"
- » Bulgaria: Passenger Train Hits Rocks When Exiting a Tunnel