Americans Order their Pizza Through Macedonia
10,000 pizza restaurants in 2000 US cities receive their orders via a call center located in the Republic of Macedonia.
300 employees of Slice, whose offices are located in Debar and Ohrid, serve between 10,000 and 20,000 US customers a day.
The investment is for Ilir Sella of Debar, who has been living in the US for more than 20 years. With his initiative, he has helped his native land in the fight against unemployment, especially among young people. His company has 147 employees in Debar and 150 in Ohrid. More than 100 new jobs are planned to be opened. With the help of the platform created by Sella, all US users have access to a website where they can make their orders.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lavrov: Russia has No Time to Negotiate with the EU and the OSCE
- » World Media: Tensions between Bulgaria and North Macedonia are Decreasing
- » Joe Biden: An Attack on Ukraine would be the "Biggest Invasion" since World War II
- » Croatian President: Croatia will Withdraw its Troops from NATO in case of Russia-Ukraine Conflict
- » Russia has launched Military Maneuvers near Ukraine and in Annexed Crimea
- » British Foreign Minister: United Kingdom Unlikely to Send Troops to Ukraine