17% is the Employment of Refugee Centers in Bulgaria at the Moment
Employment in refugee centers in Bulgaria is currently 17%. Below 850 people are accommodated in all territorial units of the State Agency for Refugees, and since the beginning of the year, and 270 people have sought protection. This is what Petya Parvanova, chairman of the State Agency for Refugees, said in "The Day Begins" on BNT.
Petia Parvanova, chairman of the State Agency for Refugees: From 2013 until now about 62,000 foreigners seeking international protection have passed through the centers of the Agency. In 2016, employment in March was 16.17 percent. In 2017 it was about 55-60%.
According to Parvanova during the first three months of the year, the asylum seekers are mostly from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan. So far, they have about 270 people since the beginning of the year.
- » Sofia's Electronic Ticket System in Public Transport will Cost over BGN 73 Million
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"