17% is the Employment of Refugee Centers in Bulgaria at the Moment
Employment in refugee centers in Bulgaria is currently 17%. Below 850 people are accommodated in all territorial units of the State Agency for Refugees, and since the beginning of the year, and 270 people have sought protection. This is what Petya Parvanova, chairman of the State Agency for Refugees, said in "The Day Begins" on BNT.
Petia Parvanova, chairman of the State Agency for Refugees: From 2013 until now about 62,000 foreigners seeking international protection have passed through the centers of the Agency. In 2016, employment in March was 16.17 percent. In 2017 it was about 55-60%.
According to Parvanova during the first three months of the year, the asylum seekers are mostly from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan. So far, they have about 270 people since the beginning of the year.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elected Stefka Stoeva as Chair of the New Central Election Commission
- » New Development with the Concession of Sofia Airport
- » After Meeting with GERB: Volya Party will Stay in Parliament
- » There Are 23 billion Smart Devices in the World, Their Number is Expected to Triple by 2025
- » Around 1.3 million Pensioners in Bulgaria Will Receive Additional BGN 40 to Their Easter Pensions
- » Major Repairs Started in the 'Orlandovtsi' Quarter of Sofia