17% is the Employment of Refugee Centers in Bulgaria at the Moment
Employment in refugee centers in Bulgaria is currently 17%. Below 850 people are accommodated in all territorial units of the State Agency for Refugees, and since the beginning of the year, and 270 people have sought protection. This is what Petya Parvanova, chairman of the State Agency for Refugees, said in "The Day Begins" on BNT.
Petia Parvanova, chairman of the State Agency for Refugees: From 2013 until now about 62,000 foreigners seeking international protection have passed through the centers of the Agency. In 2016, employment in March was 16.17 percent. In 2017 it was about 55-60%.
According to Parvanova during the first three months of the year, the asylum seekers are mostly from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan. So far, they have about 270 people since the beginning of the year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General