Minister of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU: We Hope the EU-Turkey Dialogue to be Restored
Liliana Pavlova said that the main task of this leadership meeting is precisely this - restoring the dialogue and trust between the leaders in Europe - between the EU and Turkey. In her words, this is undoubtedly the focus of security and refugees - the topic that is extremely important - the implementation of the agreement on their integration, the fulfillment of the commitments of both parties and, above all, Turkey's integration and stay in their country, and on the other hand the commitment that European leaders took - the provision of the financial resources in this direction, Pavlova said.
Pavlova specified that non-humanitarian aid concerns measures, activities, infrastructure related to education and health. It is very important that these funds go clearly and definitely as intended, she said.
- » European Commission Supports Reforms in Bulgaria
- » Banking Union: Why Baulk at Bulgaria?
- » As of Today Third Country Nationals with a Ban to Enter Schengen Area will be Blocked from Entering Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Consents to UPC’s Provisional Application Phase
- » Eurostat: Most Bulgarians Drive Second-hand Cars
- » Bulgaria Stops Access to People with a Ban to Enter Schengen from 1 August