Minister of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU: We Hope the EU-Turkey Dialogue to be Restored
Liliana Pavlova said that the main task of this leadership meeting is precisely this - restoring the dialogue and trust between the leaders in Europe - between the EU and Turkey. In her words, this is undoubtedly the focus of security and refugees - the topic that is extremely important - the implementation of the agreement on their integration, the fulfillment of the commitments of both parties and, above all, Turkey's integration and stay in their country, and on the other hand the commitment that European leaders took - the provision of the financial resources in this direction, Pavlova said.
Pavlova specified that non-humanitarian aid concerns measures, activities, infrastructure related to education and health. It is very important that these funds go clearly and definitely as intended, she said.
- » Bulgarian Women are Last in Europe in Terms of Participation and Skills in the Digital Sector
- » The EP Will Vote on a Resolution on the Accession of Bulgaria and Romania to Schengen
- » MEP: It Would be Wise to End Clock Change in 2020
- » BNB Governor: The Adoption of the Euro will not Generate Unhealthy Inflationary Impulses in Bulgaria
- » 113 Bulgarian Municipalities will Receive Vouchers for Free Internet from the EU
- » Eurostat: Sofia Airport is on the 63nd Position Among the 150 Airports in the EU