Slovenian President is on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
Slovenian President Borut Pahor is on an official visit to Bulgaria at the invitation of the head of state Rumen Radev.
The prospects for European integration in the Western Balkans region in the context of the Bulgarian EU Council Presidency, bilateral relations and the deepening of regional cooperation will be among the highlights of the two heads of state.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia PM Zoran Zaev on Official Visit to Brussels to Discuss EU Accession Process
- » Russian Ambassador: Our Relations with Bulgaria Are in Period of Diplomatic Opposition
- » US Top Diplomat on Official Visit to Kyiv, Pledges Unwavering Support to Ukraine
- » Biden Hopes to Meet Putin during His European Tour in June
- » Bulgaria Added to Russia’s List of “Unfriendly States”
- » US Supports Bulgaria