Substantial Cloudiness with Rains
Today there will be substantial cloudiness with rains, in the northwestern regions snow transitioning to rain with the rise in temperatures. It will rain in more places in Eastern Bulgaria, while significant in amount rainfall is expected in the Rhodopes.
In the morning, in some areas in the central Danube Plain there will be conditions for glaze ice. The wind will be light to moderate, in Eastern Bulgaria to strong from south-southeast. The maximum temperatures will range from 5-6°C in the northwestern regions to 14-15°C in Eastern Bulgaria and the remote southwestern regions, in Sofia about 9-10°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told FOCUS News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees
- » Bulgaria: 3-Year-Old Bear Found Dead Near Velingrad
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 8: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures up to 29 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today