HRANKOV NEGOTIATES HOTELS SALE
Business | September 11, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00
Saudi Arabia and Izrael investors showed interest in the hotel `Castle Hrankov`and the hotel complex `Hawaii Hrankov` in Dragalevtsi, near Sofia, Dnevnik Daily wrote. The announcement was made by Plamen Hrankov, the owner of `Hotel Chain Hrankov`. He did not disclose the names of the foreign companies but explained that they work in the field of tourism. The two hotels that are for sale have 111 rooms and apartments altogether.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Five EU countries including Bulgaria call on the EC to review the Imports from Ukraine
- » Bulgaria's External Debt Jumped to 45.1 Billion Euros
- » Due to Imports from Ukraine: 50% of Bulgarian Honey remains Unrealized
- » Bulgarian Grain Producers continue their Protest against the Import of Grain from Ukraine
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Gas with another 3% down
- » Bulgarian Grain Producers begin three days of Protest Action