Grigor Dimitrov Qualified for the Third Round in Miami
Grigor Dimitrov defeated Maximilian Marterer (Ger) with 4:6, 6:2, 6:1 and qualified for the third round of the Masters Series tournament in Miami (USA, $ 7.97 million). Thus, the Bulgarian, who is placed under No. 3 in the scheme on the start of the main circuit, interrupted his series of three consecutive losses, which began at the Rotterdam finals (Hall) and continued in I Round in Dubai (UAE) and in Round II in Indian Wales (United States).
Tonight Dimitrov also started with uncertainly and because of a poor first serve his opponent made a first break in the match. In the second part, the Bulgarian No. 4 in the world gradually stabilized his service and this proved to be an impressive change for the 73rd ranked German.
For a place on the 1/8-finals, Grigor will fight with Frenchman Jeremy Chardy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How New Technologies Help Sport Fans Around the World
- » Bulgaria: Stadiums Open to the Public in Compliance with Strict Measures
- » Police Officers Took Grigor Dimitrov's Driver License in Monaco
- » Sport Events in Bulgaria Without Audience Until August 31
- » Alexandar Georgiev to Be Only Bulgarian-Born Player in Revised NHL Playoffs
- » Online Casinos: Top Reasons Why Casinos Are The Best In The UK