Bulgaria's National Football Team will Face its First Test for 2018
The National Football Team starts 2018 today from 19:00 with friendly match against Bosnia and Herzegovina at the Ludogorets Arena in Razgrad. The duel will start the new cycle for the "lions" who will try to fight for Euro 2020. The chances of a qualiffication for a big forum being for the first time since 2004 are serious because of the changed format of qualifications.
The guests is a very serious rival and has world stars in the face of Edin Dzeko and Miralem Pjanic and therefore there is no place for underestimation. The match will be under number 11 for Peter Hubchev at the head of the national team.
Bulgarian striker Andrei Galabinov dropped out of Bulgaria due to an injury. In this case, the attack will be led by Spas Delev, and Ivelin Popov will act behind him. Todor Nedelev and Mikhail Alexandrov will be on the wings. The pair of central defenders are Nikolay Bodurov and Bozidar Chorbadjiiski, who are partners at CSKA Sofia.
Strahil Popov will act on the right side, Petar Zanev on the left. In the middle Hubchev has a choice of four, while Slavchev and Kostadinov are the favorites.
- » Ivet Lalova Took First Place In The 200-Meter Race In Osaka
- » Grigor Dimitrov Won his First Match in Geneva
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost Two More Positions in the Rankings
- » Grigor Dimitrov Negotiates with Becker to Be his New Coach
- » Liverpool stage incredible comeback win over Barcelona
- » The Bulgarian Football Union has Eliminated Vereya from the League due to Match Fixing