BSP donated books to the Bulgarian Cultural Center in Skopje
BSP leader Kornelia Ninova and members of the party leadership met with representatives of the Bulgarian Cultural Center in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
"This center enables the cultural and spiritual ties between Macedonia and Bulgaria to be strengthened. We would like to promote cultural exchange through exchange of theatrical productions, musical ensembles, exhibitions of artists from both sides, "said Kornelia Ninova at the meeting.
Together with Ninova in Skopje are Deputy Chairmen of BSP Denitsa Zlateva, Kiril Dobrev and Vladimir Moskov; the Deputy Speaker of BSP for Bulgaria Dragomir Stoynev and the secretary of the parliamentary group Kristian Vigenin.
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Held a Telephone Conversation with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo
- » Bulgaria and Jordan Strengthen Their Cooperation in Trade and Education
- » Lecture on Azerbaijan’s History and Archeology Delivered in Bulgaria’s University
- » Skopje, Sofia Not Speaking Same Language When It Comes To Macedonian
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev to Meet Abdullah II of Jordan in Amman
- » President Rumen Radev Will be on an Official Visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan From Decemeber 15 to 17