BSP donated books to the Bulgarian Cultural Center in Skopje
BSP leader Kornelia Ninova and members of the party leadership met with representatives of the Bulgarian Cultural Center in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
"This center enables the cultural and spiritual ties between Macedonia and Bulgaria to be strengthened. We would like to promote cultural exchange through exchange of theatrical productions, musical ensembles, exhibitions of artists from both sides, "said Kornelia Ninova at the meeting.
Together with Ninova in Skopje are Deputy Chairmen of BSP Denitsa Zlateva, Kiril Dobrev and Vladimir Moskov; the Deputy Speaker of BSP for Bulgaria Dragomir Stoynev and the secretary of the parliamentary group Kristian Vigenin.
- » The Regional Ministries of Bulgaria and Macedonia will Sign a Memorandum of Understanding
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the British Ambassador to Bulgaria Emma Hopkins
- » Georgian and Bulgarian Foreign Ministries Have Held Political Consultations
- » Iran Urges Establishment of Joint Fund with Bulgaria to Boost Trade Cooperation
- » PM and Apostolic Nuncio to Bulgaria Discussed Possible Visit by the Pope
- » Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia Sign Memorandum on Joint Bulgarian-Saudi State-owned Company