BSP donated books to the Bulgarian Cultural Center in Skopje
BSP leader Kornelia Ninova and members of the party leadership met with representatives of the Bulgarian Cultural Center in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
"This center enables the cultural and spiritual ties between Macedonia and Bulgaria to be strengthened. We would like to promote cultural exchange through exchange of theatrical productions, musical ensembles, exhibitions of artists from both sides, "said Kornelia Ninova at the meeting.
Together with Ninova in Skopje are Deputy Chairmen of BSP Denitsa Zlateva, Kiril Dobrev and Vladimir Moskov; the Deputy Speaker of BSP for Bulgaria Dragomir Stoynev and the secretary of the parliamentary group Kristian Vigenin.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus