BSP donated books to the Bulgarian Cultural Center in Skopje
BSP leader Kornelia Ninova and members of the party leadership met with representatives of the Bulgarian Cultural Center in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
"This center enables the cultural and spiritual ties between Macedonia and Bulgaria to be strengthened. We would like to promote cultural exchange through exchange of theatrical productions, musical ensembles, exhibitions of artists from both sides, "said Kornelia Ninova at the meeting.
Together with Ninova in Skopje are Deputy Chairmen of BSP Denitsa Zlateva, Kiril Dobrev and Vladimir Moskov; the Deputy Speaker of BSP for Bulgaria Dragomir Stoynev and the secretary of the parliamentary group Kristian Vigenin.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Top Diplomats Ask North Macedonia’s Prime Minister about Dispute with Bulgaria
- » Russia’s New Ambassador Assumes High Office in Sofia in February
- » Bulgarian Government Allots EUR 100,000 for Quake-Stricken Croatia
- » Moscow Strikes Back: Bulgarian Top Diplomat Expelled from Russia
- » Bulgaria Ready to Help North Macedonia with Vaccines
- » Russian Military Attaché Accused of Spying Left Bulgaria