Bulgaria Switches Back to Daylight Saving Time This Weekend
On March 25 Bulgaria switches back to daylight saving time.
Clocks will be adjusted one hour forward at 3 am sharp on Sunday morning. Thus, people will sleep one hour less tonight. According to psychologists, one needs a fortnight to adapt to the new rhythm.
Daylight saving time is the practice of advancing the clocks during the summer months by one hour so that evening daylight lasts an hour longe
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Over Thousand Works of Art Confiscated from Bozhkov’s Apartment in Sofia
- » Senior School Students Resume In-Person Learning in February
- » Nationwide Survey Shows Positive Trends in Roma Education and Inclusion in Bulgaria
- » Nearly One-Third of Recovered from Covid-19 Die in Five Months
- » Official Beijing: US Spreads Conspiracy Theories about Coronavirus Origin
- » Bulgaria Celebrates St. Athanasius Day on January 18