Increase of Heart Attacks and Strokes Due to the Sharp Temperature Change
Due to the sharp temperature change in recent days there is an increase of heart attacks and strokes reported in the Emergency Relief in Sofia.
1294 are the signals that emergency medical staff have responded to over the past two days, Nova TV reported. Emergency medics report a boom in cardiovascular disease, strokes and heart attacks.
For the last 48 hours, heart attacks were 12, and strokes - 40. For the same period in 2017, heart attacks were the same, and strokes with seven less.
Pirogov did not report growth in patients with cardiovascular disease. For the last day, three men with heart attacks were hospitalized.
To prevent heart attacks and strokes at a sharp change in time, doctors advise chronic illnesses to regularly take their medication, inform their treating physicians of any change. In addition - more sports, less tension, varied food and rest time. Especially during the weekend when we move the clock an hour ahead.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 50 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 183 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 198 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 252 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Why is Yoga attracting more and more People?
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 210 New Cases in the Last 24 Hours