Czech PM Babis Says will 'Probably' Expel Russian Spies
The Czech Republic will “probably” kick out Russian diplomats, Prime Minister Andrej Babis said on Friday after the European Union backed Britain in blaming the poisoning of a former Russian spy in England on Moscow, according to Reuters.
EU states were coordinating on how to retaliate. Babis said he would consult with his foreign minister over the weekend and announce Prague’s decision on Monday. A Czech official said “a few individuals, not tens” will be expelled.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EC Allocates €3.8 Billion to the Western Balkans and the EU's Eastern and Southern Neighbors
- » WHO: Now is not the Time for Europe to Relax Measures
- » A Large-Scale Fraud with the Order of 10 Million Masks in Germany
- » EU Council Adopts Changes to Mobility Package
- » Austria Expected to Ease Quarantine Measures Next Week
- » COVID-19 in Germany - The Spread of the Virus Seems to Slow Down