Sahara Sent Colorful Snow to Razgrad
Colorful snow over Razgrad this morning between 6.00 and 7.00 puzzled the residents of the city.
The reddish tinge of snowflakes goes to the yellow range when it is overwhelmed by the subsequent ordinary white snow, so the snow cover looks just dirty.
Such a phenomenon does not happen for the first time in the country. Experts explain it with a cyclone that carries sand from the Sahara.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny and Warm with Temperatures up to 36 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Heat at the Beginning of the Week
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Sunday
- » Bulgaria Weather: Heat up to 35 degrees in the Coming Days