Sahara Sent Colorful Snow to Razgrad
Colorful snow over Razgrad this morning between 6.00 and 7.00 puzzled the residents of the city.
The reddish tinge of snowflakes goes to the yellow range when it is overwhelmed by the subsequent ordinary white snow, so the snow cover looks just dirty.
Such a phenomenon does not happen for the first time in the country. Experts explain it with a cyclone that carries sand from the Sahara.
- » How Seasoned Homeowners Cope with Snow
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Fog and Light Rain in Lowland Parts
- » UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres: The Next 12 Months are Pivotal in the Battle for the Climate
- » The World Mountain Day
- » The Volcano in New Zealand Erupted Again
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy and Foggy in Lowland Parts