Sahara Sent Colorful Snow to Razgrad
Colorful snow over Razgrad this morning between 6.00 and 7.00 puzzled the residents of the city.
The reddish tinge of snowflakes goes to the yellow range when it is overwhelmed by the subsequent ordinary white snow, so the snow cover looks just dirty.
Such a phenomenon does not happen for the first time in the country. Experts explain it with a cyclone that carries sand from the Sahara.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria Tonight
- » Yellow Code for Dangerous Cold Weather in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country
- » Sozopol Beaches Badly Damaged by Pouring Rains and High Surf
- » Spanish Siberia: Unprecedented Winter Weather Torments Spain