Sahara Sent Colorful Snow to Razgrad
Colorful snow over Razgrad this morning between 6.00 and 7.00 puzzled the residents of the city.
The reddish tinge of snowflakes goes to the yellow range when it is overwhelmed by the subsequent ordinary white snow, so the snow cover looks just dirty.
Such a phenomenon does not happen for the first time in the country. Experts explain it with a cyclone that carries sand from the Sahara.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached