Sahara Sent Colorful Snow to Razgrad
Colorful snow over Razgrad this morning between 6.00 and 7.00 puzzled the residents of the city.
The reddish tinge of snowflakes goes to the yellow range when it is overwhelmed by the subsequent ordinary white snow, so the snow cover looks just dirty.
Such a phenomenon does not happen for the first time in the country. Experts explain it with a cyclone that carries sand from the Sahara.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Yellow and Orange Wind Codes in almost all of Bulgaria
- » Owner of Patagonia Donated All Profits to Save the Planet
- » Yellow Code for Strong Winds in 12 Regions of Bulgaria for September 12
- » More than 3000 Lightnings fell in an hour in Bulgaria - Stara Zagora and Karlovo are Flooded
- » Bulgaria is Threatened with a Fine of an Eight Figure Sum in Euros because of Landfills
- » Because of the Climate, the US Senate approved the "Biggest Investment in History"