The EU-Turkey Meeting in Varna will Happen after All
The EU-Turkey summit in Varna, scheduled for Monday, will be held after all. This is what the leaders of the union have decided at the meeting of the European Council, the BNR announced.
Yesterday, it became clear that the meeting could be postponed due to Greece's and Cyprus's objections to tensions between the two countries and Ankara over the detention of two Greek soldiers by the Turkish authorities. Although there will be a meeting, the EU condemns Turkey's actions in the Mediterranean and Aegean Sea, stressing its full solidarity with Cyprus and Greece, the report says.
- » Trump Invited Putin to the US
- » Today is the Donald Trump Vladimir Putin Helsinki Summit
- » Ukrainian President Appoints Ambassadors to Bulgaria and Algeria
- » Uzbek-Bulgarian Trade House Opens in Sofia
- » Trump Starts his UK Tour by Threatening to Kill off US a Trade Deal
- » Bulgaria’s President Radev Talks with Donald Trump at the NATO Summit