US Embassy in Sofia Was Bugged by Communist Bulgaria's Intelligence till 1990, Ex Spy Reveals
The US Embassy in Sofia was tapped by the counter-intelligence services in communist Bulgaria, which was discovered by the US intelligence agents only in 1990, resulting in a somewhat funny incident resembling a “tug of war” or “rope pulling”, a former top Bulgarian spy has revealed in a new book.
Read the whole article HERE!
*Content provided by ArchaeologyinBulgaria.com.
- » Turkey Slams 'Provocation' after Gunshots Fired at US Embassy in Ankara
- » Tough Talks, No Agreements at Merkel, Putin Meeting near Berlin
- » Macedonia, Bulgaria To Strengthen Cultural Cooperation
- » Putin Ready to Meet North Korea's Kim
- » Merkel to Meet Putin on Saturday for Talks on Ukraine and Syria
- » President Rumen Radev Awards Madara Order to Ukrainian Ambassador Mykola Baltazhy