US Embassy in Sofia Was Bugged by Communist Bulgaria's Intelligence till 1990, Ex Spy Reveals
The US Embassy in Sofia was tapped by the counter-intelligence services in communist Bulgaria, which was discovered by the US intelligence agents only in 1990, resulting in a somewhat funny incident resembling a “tug of war” or “rope pulling”, a former top Bulgarian spy has revealed in a new book.
Read the whole article HERE!
*Content provided by ArchaeologyinBulgaria.com.
- » Macedonian Foreign Ministry Reacts after a Speech by Bulgaria's Defense Minister
- » The Pope will Visit Bulgaria and Macedonia in May
- » The Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan in Sofia Organized a Second International Friendship Chess Tourney
- » Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov Held a Working Breakfast with the Ambassadors of the EU Countries
- » Moscow Warns Cyprus Over Ties with US
- » Bulgaria and Norway to Work Together on Joint Projects Related to Western Balkans