Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Тalks with EU President Donald Tusk
''The upcoming meeting between the leaders of the EU and Turkey in Varna is necessary for the normalization of relations between the EU and Ankara.''
This is what Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov commented at a meeting with European Council President Donald Tusk in Brussels, the press service of the Council of Ministers announced.
Borisov and Tusk are unanimous that the talk in Varna between the European leaders and the president of Turkey is indispensable for restoring the dialogue with the Turkish state. "We need a tidy relationship with our neighbor - Turkey, and the dialogue with the Turkish president should be continued," the Bulgarian prime minister said.
Boyko Borisov and Donald Tusk also briefed on their positions on Europe's current political themes, which will be discussed later at the European Council meeting today. The work up to now on the priority topics of the Bulgarian EU Council Presidency has been highly appreciated.
- » Trump Invited Putin to the US
- » Today is the Donald Trump Vladimir Putin Helsinki Summit
- » Ukrainian President Appoints Ambassadors to Bulgaria and Algeria
- » Uzbek-Bulgarian Trade House Opens in Sofia
- » Trump Starts his UK Tour by Threatening to Kill off US a Trade Deal
- » Bulgaria’s President Radev Talks with Donald Trump at the NATO Summit