Explosion at a Chemical Plant in the Czech Republic Killed at Least Six People
At least 6 people have died in an explosion at a chemical plant in the Czech Republic, agencies say, citing the Czech Fire Brigade. The explosion took place at a plant in Kraupi over Vltava in Bohemia, the BNR added.
In the explosion, there were also severely wounded, with police, firefighters and other emergency and disaster response services being sent to the site, the Czech Telecommunications Agency said.
- » At Least 13 People Have Died in a Severe Crash in Slovakia
- » 16 Killed in Train Crash in Bangladesh
- » Blast in Germany: Dozens of People Have Been Blocked Underground, there Are Injured
- » At Least Five Killed in an Earthquake in Iran, Many Are Injured
- » London Piccadilly Theatre Ceiling Collapsed during a Performance (VIDEO)
- » 15 People Were Killed in an Attack in Thailand