Explosion at a Chemical Plant in the Czech Republic Killed at Least Six People
At least 6 people have died in an explosion at a chemical plant in the Czech Republic, agencies say, citing the Czech Fire Brigade. The explosion took place at a plant in Kraupi over Vltava in Bohemia, the BNR added.
In the explosion, there were also severely wounded, with police, firefighters and other emergency and disaster response services being sent to the site, the Czech Telecommunications Agency said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Young Man Dies in A Railway Accident
- » Beirut: Lebanon in Mourning After Massive Explosion
- » Light Airplane Crashed Into a Building in Northern Greece
- » Sofia: Man Falls Under a Bridge in Knyazhevo District, He is Injured
- » Italy's Volcano Stramboli Erupts Unexpectedly