Explosion at a Chemical Plant in the Czech Republic Killed at Least Six People
At least 6 people have died in an explosion at a chemical plant in the Czech Republic, agencies say, citing the Czech Fire Brigade. The explosion took place at a plant in Kraupi over Vltava in Bohemia, the BNR added.
In the explosion, there were also severely wounded, with police, firefighters and other emergency and disaster response services being sent to the site, the Czech Telecommunications Agency said.
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured
- » Explosion at a Dobrich Gas Station Killed a Woman, Another is in a Hospital
- » Five People Rushed to Hospital after Turbulence at a Flight to Germany
- » Fire Delays the Sofia-Varna Express Train
- » At Least 30 People Were Injured in a Severe Accident between a Train and a Truck in Japan