Conditions For Blizzards in North Bulgaria and High Mountain Passes, Temperatures to Decrease
Moderate, sometimes strong northeastern wind will bring further cold air in the country today. The meteorologists forecast snow, in the Upper Thracian Plain rain transitioning into snow amid decreasing temperatures. Only in the remote southwestern regions, it will continue raining.
The snow will accumulate and in many places in Northern Bulgaria and in the high mountain passes there will be conditions for blizzards and snow banks.
The temperatures will go down to between minus 3°C and 2°C at about 2.00 pm, higher in the remote southwestern regions. This is the forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, presented to FOCUS News Agency.
- » It Will Snow in Northwest Bulgaria and Central Northern Regions
- » Cloudy Skies Today, Snow and Rain in Some Areas
- » Snow and Icy Roads in the High Parts of Bulgaria
- » Two Strong Earthquakes Were Recorded Today in the Ionian Sea
- » It Will Remain Considerably Cloudy Today, with Light Rain
- » First Snow in Some Places Around Bulgaria Over the Weekend