Conditions For Blizzards in North Bulgaria and High Mountain Passes, Temperatures to Decrease
Moderate, sometimes strong northeastern wind will bring further cold air in the country today. The meteorologists forecast snow, in the Upper Thracian Plain rain transitioning into snow amid decreasing temperatures. Only in the remote southwestern regions, it will continue raining.
The snow will accumulate and in many places in Northern Bulgaria and in the high mountain passes there will be conditions for blizzards and snow banks.
The temperatures will go down to between minus 3°C and 2°C at about 2.00 pm, higher in the remote southwestern regions. This is the forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, presented to FOCUS News Agency.
- » Water Levels are Critically Low Along the Danube, Ships Run Aground
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Temperatures up to 20-25°C
- » Bulgarian Environment Ministry: Three Nature Parks Get BGN 1.5 million Under OPE
- » Moderate Quake in Halkidiki Rattles Northern Greece
- » Bulgarian Regional Minister Explains Green Buildings for a Common Green Future Project
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Highs Between 19°C and 24°C