Conditions For Blizzards in North Bulgaria and High Mountain Passes, Temperatures to Decrease
Moderate, sometimes strong northeastern wind will bring further cold air in the country today. The meteorologists forecast snow, in the Upper Thracian Plain rain transitioning into snow amid decreasing temperatures. Only in the remote southwestern regions, it will continue raining.
The snow will accumulate and in many places in Northern Bulgaria and in the high mountain passes there will be conditions for blizzards and snow banks.
The temperatures will go down to between minus 3°C and 2°C at about 2.00 pm, higher in the remote southwestern regions. This is the forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, presented to FOCUS News Agency.
- » 4.8 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in California
- » Warm Weather Today, Temperatures of 22C to 27C
- » What Are We Breathing? 3 Bulgarian Cities with Dirty Air
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Struck South Sumatra
- » A Municipality in Denmark with an Ambitious Program For Reducing Emissions
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Temperatures From 23C to 28C