Conditions For Blizzards in North Bulgaria and High Mountain Passes, Temperatures to Decrease
Moderate, sometimes strong northeastern wind will bring further cold air in the country today. The meteorologists forecast snow, in the Upper Thracian Plain rain transitioning into snow amid decreasing temperatures. Only in the remote southwestern regions, it will continue raining.
The snow will accumulate and in many places in Northern Bulgaria and in the high mountain passes there will be conditions for blizzards and snow banks.
The temperatures will go down to between minus 3°C and 2°C at about 2.00 pm, higher in the remote southwestern regions. This is the forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, presented to FOCUS News Agency.
- » Bulgaria Starts the Week with Nice Weather
- » 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Hit the Greek Island of Zakynthos
- » UN: 2018 was the most Negative for the Climate
- » Spring Returns to Bulgaria with Full Force
- » More Sun in Northwest Bulgaria, Cloudy and Rainy in Eastern Parts of the Country
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain in Places Throughout Bulgaria this Afternoon