The Winter Came Back
Orange code for snow and strong winds is declared for 18 districts in northern Bulgaria, as well as Sofia-city, Sofia-region, Pernik and Kyustendil region. The yellow code is in effect for the rest of the country, with the warning there for precipitation rain that will pass into snow. The level of the Danube is constantly monitored. A degree of "caution" readiness has been introduced in municipalities along the river bank.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects