The Winter Came Back
Orange code for snow and strong winds is declared for 18 districts in northern Bulgaria, as well as Sofia-city, Sofia-region, Pernik and Kyustendil region. The yellow code is in effect for the rest of the country, with the warning there for precipitation rain that will pass into snow. The level of the Danube is constantly monitored. A degree of "caution" readiness has been introduced in municipalities along the river bank.
- » More Rain: Warning About Rainfall in 21 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Deadly Heatwave Kills People in Japan
- » The Bulgarian Black Sea Coast is Cleaner this Summer According to the Tourist Minister
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July